CodeRed Business Solutions Inc. (CRBS) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) dedicated to providing Public Transportation and the Department of Defense (DoD) organizations with best-of-breed solutions. CRBS offers innovative solutions backed by more than 35 years of public transportation and DoD experience. We have extensive maintenance experience in Bus, Heavy Rail, Light Rail, Commuter Rail and paratransit. We provide tailored solutions that leverage our innovative tools that lead to high returns on investments (ROI) or service quality. We have a history of excellence providing our customers with improved productivity and/or cost savings.
Vice-President of CodeRed Business Solutions Inc. is the former Chief Operating Officer with twenty-seven years of experience in the transportation industry focused on technological advances in Commuter rail/transit operations, telecommunications and signal systems. Demonstrated leadership skills including effective management of large operating budgets and oversight of workforce in excess of 4,500 employees within various departments.
CodeRed Business Solutions President is a former USAF Senior Master Sergeant with more than 40 years of experience. This experience includes transit research, transit asset management, aviation maintenance, repair, & overhaul, supply chain management, program & material management, acquisition logistics, operational support logistics and product life-cycle support.
CodeRed Business Solutions is committed to providing our customers with the most qualified personnel to help them meet their goals and objectives. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business we understand your mission and we are dedicated to exceeding our customers expectations.
Our Capabilities, at a glance:
- Transit Asset Management
- Asset Condition Assessments
- State of Good Repair Support
- Rail inspection Infrastructure Support
- Bus Maintenance Planning
- Equipment condition inspection, analysis and recommendations for improvement
- VMS analysis and assistance from procurement of a VMS system through implementation
- On-site classroom and hands on mechanic training for all vehicle systems
- Logistic Program Management
- Logistic Process Management – Supply Chain Optimization
- Scientific Forecasting and Optimization Techniques
- Data warehouse and Database Technologies
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Decision Support Systems
- Transit Agencies
- Original Equipment Manufactures
- Department of Defense
- Government Agencies
- Government contractors
- Commuter Rail Engineers
- Information Technology Expertise
- Logistics/Supply Cain Experts
- Bus Maintenance and Operations Experts
- Business Analysts Logistics Sustainment/Supply Chain Experts
- Software architects and developers
- Ethical Business Practices.
- Commitment to Quality
- Collaboration & Partnership
- Results that Exceed Expectation – every time