- Master of Science in Computer Science University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- Research Assistant, Transportation Research Lab, Prof. Yuanchang Xie, UMass Lowell
- Developed a web-based geographic information system with accompanying mobile application to visualize data collected from Metro St. Louis.
- Implemented various functions like layer control, identify, add/edit features, select features and querying data.
- Visual Analytics: Performed visual analytics on airplane data using R, Tableau and Weave.
- Database System: Constructed a basic database management system called SimpleDB using Java.
- Video Streaming: Implemented a streaming video server and client that communicate using RTSP and RTP.
- Database: Designed a database to demonstrate a typical university schema and implemented queries using MySQL, JDBC and Java.
- Music Recommendation System: Built a music recommendation system based on genre classification using machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Logistic Regression and K-Means Clustering.
- Website: Developed a client side website for online shopping using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Client-Server Model: Established client-server model for communication using Socket programming.
- Programming Languages: SQL, C/C++, C#, Java, VB, Assembly
- Operating Systems : Unix/Linux, Windows XP & 7
- Software: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Eclipse
￼ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
- Organized and performed marketing for “Chip I.T.” college fest at Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management.
- Achieved diploma in Graphic Design/Animation including Adobe Flash, Photoshop, CorelDraw and 3ds Max.
- Successfully completed the Elementary and Intermediate Drawing Exams.